Lower Marsh is located between Westminster Bridge Road and Waterloo Road, within the South Bank, London, England.
It's close to the rear entrance of Waterloo Station (Lower Marsh Market exit, then follow the signs), just a few minutes walk away from the Imax Cinema, The Old Vic Theatre, the Imperial War Museum, London Eye and all of South Bank's entertainment.
- Waterloo (Bakerloo, Jubilee, Northern lines),
- Lambeth North (Bakerloo line)
- from the Westminster Bridge Road: 12, 53, 76, 148, 159, 341,
- from Waterloo Road: 1, 68, 168, 171, 172, 176, 188,
- from Baylis Road: 59, 76, 341,
- from York Road: 76, 77, 211, 341, 381, 507, RV1, which is also a London Pride Stop.